About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Frankie's Toys



Question submitted by Shayan, Age 9


What are Frankie's favorite toys?
My all time favorite toy is my grizzly bear, as you can see in the picture above. He has been with me a very long time and protects me. I also have a little sheep that has a ball inside his tummy. And I really love my Jack toy. Each side has a squeaker... and I LOOOOOOVE squeakers!! As you can see, the Jack is very well worn out. My mom says she is going to buy me lots more Jacks with the $50 gift certificate I won for cutest picture (the one of me in a hot dog costume). YIPPEE!!!

2 comments:

Bugbug said...

From the kids in Canada...Frankie, did you know that Real Grizzly Bears are found in Canada! We have a Grizzly Bear Habitat on a ski mountain 1/2 from where our school is!

Barbara Techel said...

EEKS! A real grizzy bear would scare the fur right off of me! I tend to prefer pretend ones. So please keep the real ones in Canada. :)

~Frankie