About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Frankie's Dog House Finds Its Way to Bookworm Gardens

Today was a day I will hold as very special in my little heart forever.  My papa worked so hard putting together this fantastic dog house that will help represent me and my story in a fairytale place called Bookworm Gardens.  The gardens Grand Opening is this weekend!!

Mom took this video coverage of our JOYFUL morning!  You'll have to click on link below as I could not get the video to download onto the page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcuQH5LaLLs


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: